She can help university students with ECON1102 Macroeconomics 1, PSYC1023 Abnormal Psychology, & more.
Hi everyone! I have been a registered university tutor in Charles Sturt University since 2018, providing one to one tutoring for university courses. I have extensive teaching experience and form strong bonds with my students. :)
I provide ways to acquire academic excellence in the subject they are seeking tutoring from as well as providing mentoring through the stressful university experience.
I have received extensive Distinctions and HDs during my university life and am equipped to guide accordingly.
I am generally empathetic, kind, understanding, patient and strive to form strong working relationships with my students. I believe that is just as important as academics guidance. :)
I am flexible with my timings and would be happy to discuss online tutoring options.
- Bachelor of Economics from UNSW (2014-2016)
- Master of Islamic Studies from CSU (2017-2018)
I received a Dean's Honour Award for Academic Excellence in my Masters.
- Master of Counselling from Monash University (2021- current). One semester left.
- High Degree Research from CSU (2019- current)
- Academic university tutor with Charles Sturt University (2018- current). I have been working in the First Nations Connect Program, which entails providing one-to-one tutoring in university courses.
- High School Teacher for grades 9 and 10 (2019-2021)
- Private tutor for various subjects (2014- current)
To set up a session, send a message introducing yourself and ask to session time.