Are you a social media junkie? Do you spend hours strategising your posts and developing content to post on your social media? Do you want to use this insane passion to reach out to thousands of people and impact their lives in a positive way? If so, we will love to consider you as our social media coordinator.
Our social media coordinator will:
- Devise and help implement a social media strategy for our startup to maximise engagement on our posts and build our brand
- Identify opportunities to engage new audiences as well as new platforms, potentially with targeted content
- Help develop, maintain, and execute a global social media content calendar across platforms to grow community engagement, awareness, and adoption
- Working in partnership with the team to identify opportunities to grow brand awareness
- Being part of the marketing communications team to help inspire new engagement on our social platforms
- Create, edit and schedule engaging content across all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube (images, videos, animations/gifs, and infographics)
- Create content for our social media platforms to promote our website and drive traffic to our website in line with our digital campaign strategy
- Analyse social media metrics to assess the effectiveness and reach of our engagement and make recommendations for improvement
You should apply if you have:
- Creativity, passion, and dedication to learn and grow with an ambitious team
- Passion for social media and creative content development
- Excellent communication skills
- Design skills (preferable but not compulsory)
Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letter by hitting the “Apply Now” button on the top right of this page.