This is a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant (EA) to joint our dedicated and professional team. As an experienced EA/PA, you will maximise the productivity and efficiency of our CEO and the business generally. This role involves:
- Diary management
- Prepare meeting agendas
- Organise key team events
- Manage sales rebate process
- Follow up/through on actions if delays or challenges
- Being available on call
You should apply if you have:
- Experience in PA roles & looking to advance
- Positive, enthusiastic and empowered mind set with a "can do attitude"
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- well presented and qualified
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The cover letter should address the following:
- What differentiates you from the rest of the applicants?
- What two customer segments would you suggest as ideal to expand to for Platute?
- What will be the two best sales and business development strategies to tap the customer segments that you have identified?
- Incomplete applications and applications that fail to address the above mentioned points will not be considered. Send your applications asap, as the hiring will be on a rolling basis and the position may be filled as soon as we find a good candidate.