Platute is a growth stage EdTech startup that is propelling tutoring and mentoring into the digital age. We believe that learning from a mentor is the fastest, most effective and enjoyable way of learning. Our network consists of the best performing students, graduates, active teachers, and industry professionals. We cover all disciplines, down to specific courses and even extracurriculars. Using our app, students and tutors can pick the time and type of session they want from online or private, face-to-face and group classes. After they picked their settings, Platute takes care of everything!
As the Head of Growth, you will be managing marketing and business development activities on the day-to-day, including:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive interest in our product.
- Assist the CEO and Director to accelerate all aspects of the go-to-market.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Manage all growth activities linked to customer acquisition and sales generation.
- Manage a team of 10+.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing and business development, with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Proven experience in selling products and services.
- Experience in growth hacking appreciated, not mandatory.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.