Platute is a growth stage EdTech startup that is propelling tutoring and mentoring into the digital age. We believe that learning from a mentor is the fastest, most effective and enjoyable way of learning. Our network consists of the best performing students, graduates, active teachers, and industry professionals. We cover all disciplines, down to specific courses and even extracurriculars. Using our app, students and tutors can pick the time and type of session they want from online or private, face-to-face and group classes. After they picked their settings, Platute takes care of everything!
We are currently looking for business development interns that will:
- Support the development and execution of business development plans
- Assist development and execution of go-to market strategy
- Support the monitoring, analysis, and evaluation of business development KPIs
- Monitor market trends, and support the research of market and competitor activities to identify opportunities and key issues for Platute’s business
- Assist marketing and BD teams in general administrative tasks
- Assist with management of the CRM system.
You should apply if you have:
- Interest in business development and EdTech industry
- A growth mindset with problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to grow the brand
- Eye for detail and ability to work well with a team
The cover letter should address the following:
- What differentiates you from the rest of the applicants?
- What two customer segments would you suggest as ideal to expand to for Platute?
- What will be the two best sales and business development strategies to tap the customer segments that you have identified?
- Incomplete applications and applications that fail to address the above mentioned points will not be considered. Send your applications asap, as the hiring will be on a rolling basis and the position may be filled as soon as we find a good candidate.
Interested candidates should apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button on the top right of this page.